Dear Viewer, thanks for watching this video i will be more happy and pleased if you subscribe my channel and hit like its is my request please do subscribe and hit like and leave comments for further improvements and please give any suggestion for the video i will try to improve it in next video.
What is Iris Recognition ?
Iris recognition is an automated method of biometric identification that uses mathematical pattern-recognition techniques on video images of one or both of the irises of an individual's eyes, whose complex patterns are unique, stable, and can be seen from some distance.
Retinal scanning is a different, ocular-based biometric technology that uses the unique patterns on a person's retina blood vessels and is often confused with iris recognition. Iris recognition uses video camera technology with subtle near infrared illumination to acquire images of the detail-rich, intricate structures of the iris which are visible externally. Digital templates encoded from these patterns by mathematical and statistical algorithms allow the identification of an individual or someone pretending to be that individual. Databases of enrolled templates are searched by matcher engines at speeds measured in the millions of templates per second per (single-core) CPU, and with remarkably low false match rates.
Several hundred million persons in several countries around the world have been enrolled in iris recognition systems for convenience purposes such as passport-free automated border-crossings and some national ID programs. A key advantage of iris recognition, besides its speed of matching and its extreme resistance to false matches, is the stability of the iris as an internal and protected, yet externally visible organ of the eye
This projet uses Java 8 and Swing API with following controls
Java is a general-purpose programming language that is class-based, object-oriented, and designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible. Java is platform Independent language and it is mainly designed for Internet programming, It comes with 3 products mainly
Swing is a GUI widget toolkit for Java. It is part of Oracle's Java Foundation Classes – an API for providing a graphical user interface for Java programs. Swing was developed to provide a more sophisticated set of GUI components than the earlier Abstract Window Toolkit.
--------------------Watch My Projects Videos-----------------
1. Java Login System: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3Z7oyyouk8
2. Text Classification using Java : https://youtu.be/Ju9jLHMfxaM
3. Packet Filtering Firewall: https://youtu.be/xVMumX0_2OM
4. Naive Bayes Classifier: https://youtu.be/Ju9jLHMfxaM
5. Tesseract Engine OCR Project : https://youtu.be/_sHMoXSpocw
6. Honeypot Project : https://youtu.be/_4yKt7PbpRY
7. Animal Detection using Java Opencv : https://youtu.be/StnYuUKGD2g
8. 3D Password Protection using Java : https://youtu.be/Y_8ETepTDdY
9. Iris Recognition System using Java: https://youtu.be/gwtgbtka-74
10. Intrusion Detection System using Java : https://youtu.be/4fNknjrr9cY
11. Attendance Management System : https://youtu.be/ayfLfVktSSA
12. Secured Data Sharing over network (creating Protocol) : https://youtu.be/YTKwDGetg8E
13. Voice to Text Project in Java : https://youtu.be/L5NMT6CXfO4
14. Secured Authentication using Virtual Environment in Java : https://youtu.be/P2KcRvluaNI
15. DSR Protocol Implementation using Java : https://youtu.be/O0h5UGNgFnQ
16. RSA Secured Chatting System : https://youtu.be/7YXzVNQG2Y0
17. LAN monitoring System using Java: https://youtu.be/MvGo0g2SvrM
18. Suspecious Email Detection System using J2EE : https://youtu.be/o64mA3I75A4
19. Secured Chatting System using RSA and DES algorithms: https://youtu.be/XSnJSVfLlpo
20. OCR Project Extract Text from Image: https://youtu.be/DLt8v_E22rE
21. Client Server Chatting using AES Algorithm: https://youtu.be/trezRWzfM50
22. Emmergency Responder Project in Android : https://youtu.be/fr4R0l_b9kY
23. Library Management System using Java: https://youtu.be/z835b61QeFg
#java, #freeprojects, #javaprojects