Watch more All About Breasts videos: http://www.howcast.com/videos/37658-How-to-Deal-with-Being-a-FlatChested-Girl
With the average woman a 36C, it can suck being the flattest girl in the room. Here’s how to make the most of what you’ve got!
Step 1: Change your thinking
Instead of disliking your breasts, think of the benefits. You can go braless; clothes look better on flat-chested women; and small breasts age better: When your big-busted friends are wearing their boobs on their knees, you’ll still look perky.
Step 2: Stand up straight
There’s a reason the good posture motto is 'Stomach in, chest out'--standing up straight not only makes you look 10 pounds thinner, but a full cup size larger!
Step 3: Choose the right clothes
Choose the right clothes. Shirts with small V-necks or asymmetrical necklines will make your bust appear bigger, as will lace, breast pockets, wide lapels, and bold patterns.
Step 4: Pick the right bra
Pick a bra that will boost your cleavage, like a gel, padded, or push-up bra, or just one that fastens in the front. But don’t go overboard--keep it believable.
Step 5: Pick the right fit
Be sure the bra fits. The bottom of your bra should be right underneath your breasts; just hiking them up a bit inside your bra can make them look bigger.
Don’t stuff! Not only can tissue, toilet paper, or padding fall out, it will also make your bust look bumpy, misshapen, and just plain odd.
Step 6: Do push-ups
Do at least 10 push-ups every day. The exercise will not only help your posture and sculpt your arms and back, it will also promote breast growth by developing the pectoral muscles, making the bust more round and full.
Step 7: Create an illusion
Create the illusion of cleavage when wearing low-cut tops by brushing a little brown eye shadow or blush between your breasts.
Did You Know?
Roughly 80% of women wear the wrong size bra.
I lowkey wear between an A-B cup (but I'm closest to a small B), and to be honest,
*I just came to terms with it after years of struggling with myself and the dissing*
*by other people and so-called "friends." In the end, it's your body, not theirs.*
*So long as you can love and take good care of yourself, it's all good.*
*Appearances are only skin-deep when it comes to the heart and its motives.*
I'm 13 and all I have is nipples. These are some more tips:
- wear your bra underneath your crop top to make it look bigger
- stuff cotton inside there
- wear tight shirts
- wear lighter shirts as well
- eat more carrots and pees
I have actually nothing, less than the girls in the video, and all of my other friends say the same thing and it pisses me off cuz they have waaaaay more than I do. I just wish there was a video to show how to accept it, and not change who you are.
When I met my gf, it didn't take long for me to fall totally in love with her. She is truly an amazing woman. My one concern what that she appeared to have bigger breasts than I like. I was quite relieved to find that she wears padded bras and is actually an A cup. She was worried that I would be disappointed by her small breasts. She truly is the perfect women in my eyes. And not just because of her small breasts :)
Skrax That's what I'm saying lol. I'm tired of everyone trying to say that everyone is beautiful, in reality some of us just aren't. Hmm.. people also argue that they mean inner beauty but they say it when others think they are ugly physically. Why isn't being seen as caring, smart, or talented upheld more than being beautiful?
Omg she is beautiful 😊 I don't see why you have to try to trick guys though. I would never make fun of something someone's born with especially breast size. I just hope a girl doesn't judge me. I'm not the biggest in men category.
*Laughs EVILLY and Grins* Girls, don't worry. I am here to ease your sorrows and turn your complaints into celebrations. Truly, the less, the better. Here's what I mean.
The Perks of being Flat-chested:
1. Small, compact and easy to work with
2. No pointless, dead weight to haul around. You will weigh on average around 3 whole kilos less.
3. Which means you don't have to deal with cumbersome, annoying and *expensive* bras.
4. Which in turn means that you will have no back pain
5. or painful strap marks.
6. Because there's no fragile tissue, you can train a flat chest to be tough as a rock the same way you can a hand or a leg.
7. A flat chest doesn't bounce around all over the place, so it is easy to run. No Gainaxing or anything.
8. For the same reason, you can jump around as much as you want and be perfectly fine
9. You can fit into much narrower spaces.
10. It isn't (or shouldn't) be embarrassing or awkward when someone comes up and thumps you in the chest in a "hey, what's up?" sort of way.
11. Nor should it be embarrassing or awkward if someone (in this case, a guy) walks in while you're changing and accidentally catches you bare-chested. If both of you are rational, level-headed human beings who understand everyone has a body, you'll both go "Fair enough" and go about your day.
12. Even if you actually get into a fistfight, your chest isn't really going to be damaged that much beyond bruises and scrapes.
13. Your boyfriend will look you in the eyes instead of staring at your chest.
14. And when you hug, you'll be closer.
15. And when you kiss, you'll be closer.
16. when you reach for something, your chest won't get in the way.
17. You'll have a lower center of gravity
18. which means better balance.
19. You have about as much chance of getting breast cancer as a guy. (that's right -- MINIMAL)
20. you'll be quicker on your feet.
21. You will naturally run properly (instead of the girly run)
22. You can swing things harder (baseball bats, cricket bats, sticks, etc.)
23. It should be alright to go to a normal beach without a shirt or anything like that if you have a flat chest. It's fine for guys, why not for flat girls?
24. Clothes for you are cheaper (negligibly, perhaps, but it does tend to happen)
25. You can chest-bump your man-friends or fellow flats.
26. When showing someone up, you can thump your chest, going "What!"
27. You are appealing to much nicer guys who aren't so obsessed with looks (us)
28. You can lie down on your front.
29. It's not a freaking eyesore.
30. You get props for modesty - whether people tell you or not.
31. You look cool in trench coats, jackets, all that good stuff.
32. Deciding what to wear and putting it on is a snap. Grab the tshirt, pull it on and you're gold.
BE PROUD OF YOUR FLAT CHEST!!!
My first serious girlfriend was tormented with the 'I wish I had bigger boobs thoughts'. After another great date, I drove her back to her house and I went in to have a quick chat with her brother. She me gave a kiss and went in the kitchen. While talking to him, I could hear my girl's sisters asking her about clothes she just bought. She was reduced to tears. They were making fun of her A cup size. Her own sisters! We went back out and spent the rest of the night just talking in my apartment.
do guys even pay attention to other things like personality or how pretty she is? ugh. it doesn't matter the size of a girl's chest. that is not everything. and for the guys putting down the girls who do have smaller breasts, hey it's not our fault that you have to use a microscope to find your penis. so you wanna make other people feel bad because you are lacking something. yeah stop being douchebags and GIVE IT A REST!!! tch..and you wonder why guys like you have no girlfriends...-_-
I'm SO glad there are other people JUST like me out there that actually hate their digusting 12-year old boy chest!! Most girls just worry about looking "pretty and shit" hahahaha I don't even get how dudes can like girls like me with NO boobs :S
For towns, each building is described, along with what and who can you can talk to, who to buy skills from, and what quests are available. For the outlying areas, the dungeons are listed.
Dungeon maps are not given -- they would be too extensive to fit easily into a web page and the automapping in the game is excellent. Also, every dungeon should be explored completely to get all of the loot, but only puzzles and hidden locations are described. I also skip most of the fighting because it isnt something that you can easily describe, nor does it matter in most places, except that you have to survive it. I do list the creatures that you will encounter in a dungeon or grid location to give you an idea of how difficult the location is.
Stores are listed with a "buy" and "sell". The "buy" value is multiplied by the items value to determine the price you have to pay for it. The "sell" value is divided by the items value to determine the price you can sell it to the store for. Higher is always worse, and a "buy" or "sell" of 1 means that you are buying/selling an item at cost.
Every location has a "reset" timer. This starts when you first enter the area, and after it "goes off", the entire grid square resets: monsters reappear and random treasure is replaced. Nonrandom treasure (including most stat-gaining liquids) is not replaced. All dungeons have a reset of 2 years (24 months), unless otherwise noted. Overland areas have reset times listed with their descriptions.
Artifacts are unique items that can be found. They come in two flavors: Minor artifacts are always benificial and have a value of 20000gp. Major artifacts always have a drawback, but their benificial powers are much stronger. They have a value of 30000gp. There are 15 minor and 15 major artifacts -- some of these artifacts are placed at specific locations; others are randomly generated.
Table of Contents.