Barbie and Queen Elsa (Disney Frozen movie character doll) can't wait to make their own custom clothing. Wow the Barbie Airbrush studion lets you design your own doll clothing by using the air brush maker set. Spray each clothing piece with the colorful markers and let your imagination run wild! This ice cream snowflake top will be perfect for Elsa!
Freebie at www.cookieswirlc.com
🍪🍪🍪🍪 Watch More Cookieswirlc Videos 🍪🍪🍪🍪
- Scented Num Noms Series 2 Sparkle + Series 1 Cupcake Party https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPbsxUxhpVY
- Season 5 Shopkins Pack with Petkins Backpack Surprise Blind Bag + Charmbracelet - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAgtq_yTddg
- Giant Rainbow Cupcake Fail - Baking My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Birthday Cake https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M35EIt_LLCg
- All 6 Shopkins Season 5 Limited Editions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QaxY6y_hFo
- DIY Squishy Cookie Nut Shopkins Season 4 Inspired Easy Craft Do It Yourself http://bit.ly/1RYl3eJ
- Splashlings Mermaid 12 Pack & Season 4 Shopkins 12 with Surprise Blind Bags http://bit.ly/25RWz04
🍪🍪🍪🍪 Follow Me On My Official Social Media 🍪🍪🍪🍪
- Never miss one of my videos... SUBSCRIBE for free: http://bit.ly/1RYkDF6
- Website and Blog: www.cookieswirlc.com
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/cookieswirlc/
- PO Box: www.cookieswirlc.com
- Facebook: NONE Cookieswirlc does NOT have a facebook
Cookieswirlc does Not have Facebook, Snapchat, Skype or any other social media besides described above.
Cookieswirlc is a unique channel bursting with fun, positive, happy energy featuring popular videos on Disney Frozen, Princesses, Littlest Pet Shop LPS, Shopkins, mermaids, My Little Pony MLP, Lego, Barbie dolls, Play Doh, and much muchy more!!! Everything form stories, series, movies, playset toy reviews, hauls, mystery surprise blind bag openings, and DIY do it yourself fun crafts!
"Amazingness awaits you when you live your life positively."- Cookie
You rock cookie fans! I'll see you in my next video!
For towns, each building is described, along with what and who can you can talk to, who to buy skills from, and what quests are available. For the outlying areas, the dungeons are listed.
Dungeon maps are not given -- they would be too extensive to fit easily into a web page and the automapping in the game is excellent. Also, every dungeon should be explored completely to get all of the loot, but only puzzles and hidden locations are described. I also skip most of the fighting because it isnt something that you can easily describe, nor does it matter in most places, except that you have to survive it. I do list the creatures that you will encounter in a dungeon or grid location to give you an idea of how difficult the location is.
Stores are listed with a "buy" and "sell". The "buy" value is multiplied by the items value to determine the price you have to pay for it. The "sell" value is divided by the items value to determine the price you can sell it to the store for. Higher is always worse, and a "buy" or "sell" of 1 means that you are buying/selling an item at cost.
Every location has a "reset" timer. This starts when you first enter the area, and after it "goes off", the entire grid square resets: monsters reappear and random treasure is replaced. Nonrandom treasure (including most stat-gaining liquids) is not replaced. All dungeons have a reset of 2 years (24 months), unless otherwise noted. Overland areas have reset times listed with their descriptions.
Artifacts are unique items that can be found. They come in two flavors: Minor artifacts are always benificial and have a value of 20000gp. Major artifacts always have a drawback, but their benificial powers are much stronger. They have a value of 30000gp. There are 15 minor and 15 major artifacts -- some of these artifacts are placed at specific locations; others are randomly generated.
Table of Contents.